If you’re looking to add some function to your small backyard garden or apartment patio, try some fingerling potatoes. These petite spuds do great in partial shade and don’t require much space to thrive. And when they’re grown, they can also make for a real quick and easy meal. They can be used as an entire meal, side or even an appetizer. Add these delicious roasted potatoes to any meal and you will feel full and satisfied.
Organic and non-GMO fingerling potatoes for growing in your garden. Fingerling potatoes are excellent for roasting, contain less starch than traditional potatoes and boast excellent health benefits.Ingredients
1.5 lbs fingerling potatoes (Magic Molly, Russian Banana, Rose Finn and/or French)
1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
2-3 cloves fresh grated garlic
1 small onion
Salt & Pepper to tasteDirections
1) Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
2) Cut fingerling potatoes into 1/2″ cubes. Add to large bowl.
3) Chop onion and add to the bowl with the potatoes.
4) Drizzle olive oil over potatoes in the bowl.
5) Grate or finely chop garlic over potatoes, add salt & pepper to your liking. Let sit for 20-30 minutes to absorb the flavors.
6) Place potato and onion mixture on a large cookie sheet or in a baking dish in a single layer.
7) Place in oven for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
8) Enjoy with your favorite protein and green vegetables! We recommend this Sheet Pan Shrimp with Broccolini and tomatoes.