To gear up for fall planting and to get everyone excited, each week I’ll feature one of my favorite fall planted bulbs and it will become Holland Bulb Farm’s Bulb Bargain for that one day ONLY. They’ll also be featuring a unique shipping deal each week with the bargain, so it’s the perfect opportunity to scoop up a new bulb you’ve been wanting to plant. Keep checking back or sign up for their newsletter to be notified each week of the deal.
5 ways to use Gigantic Allium in your spring garden
- Tall backdrop to bearded iris, peonies and other late Spring blooming perennials as they all bloom at the same time.
- Adds a fun geometric interest to the garden, with its large purple ball or pom-pom shaped purple blooms, they are like no other!
- Great for dried floral arrangements, the dried flowers will last for several months.
- Spray paint the dried flowers in metallic colors to add to your winter floral arrangements.
- Mass planting of 12 or more bulbs, adds a whimsical purple touch to your garden!