The Homegrown Recipe Contest is back — and I couldn’t be more excited!
For the fourth year in a row, I’ve teamed up with Holland Bulb Farms to offer gardeners and cooks alike the chance at winning a Holland Bulb Farms gift card! Just like in years past, the only requirement is that any recipe submitted contains at least one fruit or vegetable which is sold on their website. How easy is that, right? Here are the details:
- Begin submitting recipes here TODAY, Friday, January 31th, 2014 but no later than 11:59pm on Friday, February 28th, 2014 – be sure to include all required fields.
- Submit up to two recipes per category.
- Keep watching the Bulb Blog and the Holland Bulb Farms facebook page for various recipes to be highlighted throughout the duration of the contest. Any entrant whose recipe is featured automatically receives a $10 coupon to Holland Bulb Farms!
- Wait for winners to be announced on Friday, March 14th, 2014! The top three winners in each category (Fruits & Vegetables) will receive a gift card for $100, $50, and $25 dollars (first, second, and third) and will have their recipes featured on both the Bulb Blog and the Holland Bulb Farms facebook page.
- To read the full official rules of the contest, please click here.
That’s all you need to know! We had a blast last year reading the recipes, looking at the amazing photos, and then cooking a good majority of the recipes for the taste test. Check out last year’s first place winners here!